February 27, 2013

What will it be Wednesday....drop cloth thread?

So I know I have been a little absent of late. Not trying to ditch y'all, just a little busy and spending most nights pouring over 1000's and 1000's of rugs to possibly be used in the Living Room. It is a frightful challenge. And one that is so overwhelming I usually give up after an hour. They really all start looking the same to me.

 That will be a post for another time however.
We haven't had a "What will it be Wednesday" in like forever!

So without further adieu.....

Remember how I made my drop cloth curtains by fringing them? 
Well you get a whole lot of this when you are done. 
So my question to you is.....
What will this be?

Dare to guess at what this turned into??????

Think Spring and stop back tomorrow to see. Can't wait to see you sweetness.

Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies! Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

1 comment:

  1. Could it be a nest? I'm following you via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...