March 27, 2015

Simple Jewelry Display

Since I hate pop-ups……
Please sign up for the newsletter, on the right there, to get all of the shop event information, holiday sales, and upcoming fun times.
 No Spam, just repurposed goodness!


How are ya'll doin' this fine spring day? I am currently enjoying my spring wrapped up in a sweatshirt AND sweater! I think we are down to two seasons, cold and hot or what has previously been labeled winter and summer!

Over it by a mile….but I am not going to continue to cry in my snowflakes. I am happily going to show you a super easy, 5 minute jewelry display that I came up with for the shop!

I have tree branches wrapped around a pole in the middle of my shop and I have been hanging some great vintage colorful necklaces on the branches as display. My friend's daughter makes jewelry and wanted to try and sell it at the shop so I definitely wanted to give her a shot. Her pieces were a bit darker and I felt like they were getting lost on the branches so I dug around in my workshop and came up with this:
This is just some old pallet wood that I sanded well.

All you need are two pieces of wood that are equal lengths, an old hinge (or new one!) and some upholstery tacks (or nails).

 Attach the two boards together at the ends with the hinge and then hammer your tacks in where you want the necklace to hang. I liked hanging them a little offset from each other but you can do what you like depending on the width of the boards. You get two sides to display on and it has a nice texture as well.

It is really just that simple….simple but functional.

It's my little piece of awesome for the week

Stay warm and cozy
What's your little piece of awesome?


Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitalityFunky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of SuburbialollipopsThree Mango Seeds  Mod Vintage Life  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...