May 14, 2013

19 Incredible DIY Garden Structures

Since we are building our cocoon of trees in the backyard to shield us from the dogs that seem to be multiplying on all sides of us at an alarming rate, we have been tackling many an outdoor gardening project.  I am hoping that eventually, out of this cocoon, our backyard will emerge a butterfly. We will see. I just potted up a 20 inch pot with some grasses, coleus, and impatiens and it is filling in our one big gap nicely. I also made a Bamboo Trellis to help my poor wisteria become less mangled and posted it on Hometalk. 

 Hometalk is an amazingly creative and diverse community online where you can get advice about projects around your home or post projects that provide inspiration to others in the community. It is similar to other sites in that you can create clipboards of similar projects to help you stay organized.
The great thing about this site is that you DO NOT need to be a blogger or have a website to post! 
~Anyone can do it~

If you have read this blog for about a minute, you know that I love re-purposed items anywhere you can get them but they really seem to lend their usefulness in the garden. On Hometalk, I found lamps remade into totems, branches into an obelisk, old pool deck steps re-purposed into a vertical planter, doors into a fence.....an old camper turned into a potting shed(...gotta get me one of those!)
If you click on the graphic above it will take you directly to my clipboard and you can click through each of these projects. 
(The cool title was added by Hometalk. They are snazzy like that!)

What are you waiting for? 

Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/04/01/that-diy-party-10/#xgMAcRCgRocl5vmh.99  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Mod Vintage Life

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! I just joined HomeTalk a few days ago but have not really gotten onto the site to do anything but look around a tiny bit. I'm glad to hear that it is a good place to save and share projects. Is it similar to Pinterest but more home and garden only?

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...