i sound like I am whining. I know. I started this blog thing so why am I complaining. Maybe complaining is not the right word. Right now I think I am trying to put my thoughts into words and maybe get some guidance from ya'll about this.
Every time I think I should just stop blogging because I can't put the time I feel needs to be put into it, I get a great opportunity to do something that I would;t have if I hadn't started Reposhture. So I am adding scheduled to my blog goals as well. Maybe this will give me some perspective about how much time i devote to blogging and see if it is worth it.
I would also like to see my blog make money but in order for this to happen, I think I need to actually blog more. Again the schedule thing which I am not good at.
Any suggestions from yous guys on how to blog more regularly or scheduled. You'd think I'd have this down after two years but my learning curve must be reeeeally steep.
So if I ever get my life together, I do have a few goals for the blog:
1. Continue to incorporate the Lord with in the posts in some fashion. I feel like I have gotten away from that so I am hoping to do that when it is appropriate.
2. Paint and share more furniture. In order for this to happen, I had to clean up from the Christmasnado that touched down in the basement so that I can actually get to my work area. Furniture is a money maker for me and so I need to make sure that I get enough furniture into my booth so there is better turnover. You can stop by my booth if you are in the Pittsburgh area. I am located at the Antiques Mall on Ohio River Blvd. It is the big purple brick house on Rt. 65. You really can't miss it even if you tried!
Here are some befores and afters of the Christmasnado.
3. So from these pictures, you can see that one of my goals should, and is, to complete all these dang projects!
4. Organize the blog so it is easier to access the information. This one scares me because I know it will take time and I put things off like this. But I want it to be user friendly and easily accessible. So we will see if I can kick my own butt into getting this one done.
5. Decide what direction to take this blog. I feel like I do furniture, crafts, and decor but not sure if it all works. Should I focus on just one or do you think it works? Can you let me now what you think? Do you like seeing a bit of everything or would you like the focus to be more on one thing?
Ok so let me know your thoughts and as always, I let you know mine!
P.S. Don't forget to stop by Compassion International and see if a little ones face speaks to you for sponsorship!