Duck® Brand tape has been around for years and has a million uses as we all know. We also know that they have created awesomely fun prints and colors to really spice up your decorating.
But did you know they now have a Holiday printed Duck Tape®?????
Ho, Ho, HO,....Oh Yes they do! They have festive polka dots, whimsical reindeer, and my personal favorite Candy Cane!
As soon as I saw the candy cane, I imagined me making giant candy canes out of cardboard and wrapping them in the candy cane print. Not only would they look super cute, but they would be weather proof as well and that is a win-win in my book.
Here are a few other ideas I came up with for holiday decorating with Duck® Brand Holiday Prints:
1. Cover paper mache ornaments, either entirely or make cut-outs with tape and adhere them to the ornament
2. Make those awesome advent chains we add to and then hang on the tree
3. Wrapping our presents, the ones NOT from Santa! He probably has his own special brand of Duck® Brand prints!
4. Gift Tags-tape two sections together and just add the name in permanent ink.
5. Snow balls! Give each child their own set of non-melting snowballs to use inside or out when they get bored over Christmas break. Just wrap 4-5 paper mache balls in the Duck® Brand print of thier choice and let them have at it!
6. Cover picture frames in your favorite holiday print and give them as presents.
My kids, even my 13 year old boy, love Duck® Brand Duck Tape® because they have choices that make everyone happy. So if you get stuck (hee, hee) on what to buy for stocking stuffers this year, look no further than Duck® Brand!
Check out thier Facebook page for fun and ideas. I did and I couldn't help but "Like" them! Plus you will see so many projects you will have to "like" them too.
Happy Holidays and happy taping!