October 28, 2014

October Flea Items

Since I started this Neighborhood Flea vendor thing, I have been a terrible blogger.  I had big dreams of having a bunch of individual posts about the items that I made for the Fleas but alas that is not materializing. So I decided to just show you everything in one post and hope you still find me attractive to visit!
Black and white linen look dresser

Child's Drafting table turned faux inlaid wood serving table

record stand turned kitchen storage or…..

mini bar!

 Old window idea! Fireplace screen with changeable picture via chalkboard paint


I thought marshmallows would be fun to add but it sure takes forever for them to roast….

My corally pink chair in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. I need to get my mammogram!




Ridiculously large storage trunk, it just needed a REALLY good scrubbing to remove the glue or some kind of adhesive that had spilled all over it. Then I used olive oil to give it a nice shine. The stuff works great for this type of thing!

Another faux inlaid wood folding card table


Remember this used to be blue???? White is what got it sold!



OK more old window ideas…. make one pane chalkboard paint, one cork board and paint on the BACK of the third for a white board. These sold out fast!

Industrial bicycle wheel photo display

And I couldn't help but leave you with my Tessa and her cute modeling grin! Can you tell Jake was not into modeling this day?
So there you have it. 
I am currently trying to get some pics together of the before of the shop so you can admire all of it's paneled goodness! 

Oh, also, anyone have any ideas why my camera might be taking worse and worse photos? I have Canon Power shot SX20 IS and it just seems to need more natural light and more natural light to take an ok picture. It is about 5 years old so maybe I just need a new camera…..



Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/04/01/that-diy-party-10/#xgMAcRCgRocl5vmh.99  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Mod Vintage Life http://www.remodelaholic.com
Nancherrow

1 comment:

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...