November 12, 2011

My Makeover

I don't think I have ever done two posts in one day but in the spirit of my latest re-do post, I though I'd reveal  MY makeover. I was scared at first to let my hairdresser have at it but I was pretty sure I could trust her. I wasn't sure about the makeup part (she is a little on the young side) but that is washable. So here it is, I hope you are as stunned, and as thrilled, as I was when I looked in the mirror.....





Who knew lip pencil could double as an eyebrow pencil. Watch out, we started a  new trend. You can say you saw it here first!



The artist at work

Once again, the safety net is it is washable

Always being made over,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...