March 31, 2012

My version of the "spring" wreath

Guess what....it's not a wreath and it's not round. About the only thing that would qualify it as a wreath is it hangs from my front door and it has some flowers on it. I will post a tutorial on how this came together tomorrow. Enjoy tonight!

Wanna see?

A Silver Tray!!

You can even check yourself before you come into my house.



Sneaky peek

I wanted to create a romantic, woodland feel. Do those things even go together? Maybe if you love the Twilight series.



Originally had no bow on the bottom. 


Added another ribbon on the bottom to make it more secure

Is the bow better or the tether? I decided that the bow looked better

silk flowers from my wedding dress train (Those brown spots are not a mistake, these were made that way to make them look "old" and I guess rusty)





Welcome Home


Always being renewed,


Todays Creative Blog

As always, please visit my Link Party Page to see where I submit my projects. Please stop by these hard-working ladies and give them some love!


20 comments:

  1. Very pretty and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous! Love the way you did the bow at the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must me the most thoughtful hostess ever--letting the guests check their hair before they come in! It's beautiful and very creative--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great decoration, love how you used the tray! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUCH a great idea! So innovative!

    Samm
    www.LittleHouseintheBigD.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rusty fleurs! And what a great repurpose of that tray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much ladies for stopping by my baby blog! You are all so encouraging and that keeps me motivated to keep on, keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is such a great idea, and a beautiful presentation! i'd love for you to share this on my center of attention sunday link up at http://cadeedee.blogspot.com/2012/04/center-of-attention-sunday-sunday.html

    hope to see you there

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the flowers from your wedding dress, what a great reminder of a special day!

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannibalized the whole bouquet for various projects. So glad I decided on silk instead of real. Now every time I see these flowers in and around the house, makes me think of the hubs and makes me smile. Hoppy Easter =0)

      Delete
  10. Visiting via Addicted 2 Decorating. Your project is so clever and lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    I have linked up this jewelry holder tutorial.

    http://decortoadore.blogspot.com/2012/04/spring-jewelry-holder-tutorial-man.html

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea! Different and unique. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!! It is so unique :) And I adore your yellow door!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun idea! That tray is so shiny - I love how you can see the light bouncing off of it. Beautiful flowers too. Thanks for linking up @ the Delectable Home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very unique idea and I love your door too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo darn darling and cute.. Totally PINNED this and I'm featuring you tonight via Pin'Inspirational Thursday.. THANKS SO VERY MUCH for linkign and sharing.. LOVE it.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooo darn darling and cute.. Totally PINNED this and I'm featuring you tonight via Pin'Inspirational Thursday.. THANKS SO VERY MUCH for linkign and sharing.. LOVE it.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so unique and pretty!

    I would never have thought to use a tray like this, but I LOVE it!

    Thanks so much for linking up at Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL!

    Can't WAIT to see what you've got for us this week!

    ~Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...