August 21, 2012

It's Official!


I am officially selling my wares at a real life shop!
I am so nervous. 






 I am working on sprucing up this space but I had to start back to school this week so I can't do anything until Friday when I am off again. Plus I ruined my back on Sunday so I am currently walking at about half my upright height. I'll post pics when I get something done but for now I am just happy to have some of this out of my foyer. It means more can come in!!!


Always being renewed,

5 comments:

  1. YAY congrats and sending healing thoughts and prayers your way
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO~~So happy for you!
    I tore the tendons behind my knee a couple of weeks ago, so I can sympathize with your pain. Just don't rush it, I tried to do too much, and set my healing back by at least a week.
    Sending healing thoughts, and congratulations.....Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Good luck..and I hope you feel better.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for you!!! Keep us posted on how it goes. Feel better, Kim.
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, sorry for your back. I love it when bloggers share their sales spaces, though, so Yay! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...