August 15, 2012

We're going on a field trip!

Hello Y'all! Today I am guest posting over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff! Summer is certainly sweet and she sews some really amazing clothes for her girls.

Sumo is in the middle of moving and setting up a new home so she did the smart thing and asked for some help with blog posting! I decided to show my final porch reveal! I have been giving you bits and pieces over the summer but now it is done.....at least for now.

Here's a little sneak peek to get you moving....
So please plan on packing a lunch basket and heading over to see Sumo.

While your there you can put up your feet and relax on my porch bed. I'll keep the kids quiet while you dream!


Also don't forget to take a detour and stop by Communion Table Shelf to leave a comment.You could win one of two shelves!

Happy driving!

Always being renewed,

1 comment:

  1. Love the sneak peek. I can't wait to see the rest. Visiting those sites now :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...