October 28, 2012

Packaging Idea

I started making my pallet wood lighted boxes for Etsy. Here's an example:


I want to try out some cool packaging ideas for when I get orders. Well, Idea. 
This is what I came up with:
I want to keep it rustic like the boxes. Any other ideas? Or do you like it as is?

PS: Don't forget to send me your pictures of your DIY/craftiness if you are NOT a blogger, and I will feature them during the next Secretly Awesome Crafters Protection Program party! To find out more, hit the SACP2 button on the sidebar!
Have a great Sunday everyone!

Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies! Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

2 comments:

  1. I like the way the lighted box is looking. Very clever way to use pallets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your packaging! The brown paper and tag look great - with the cord. And it feels like your art! That's a lot of work for packaging...I feel lazy. I just stuffed a bunch of old walmart bags inside a recycled box. Hmmm.
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...