December 17, 2013

Free Fakey Gingerbread Bakey Decorations

So here's another quick $0 cost way to add a cute homey touch to your house. Make fake gingerbread cutouts!

How you say????

Just guess……yes! you are all so smart. you must have seen this one coming. 

CARDBOARD!

My littlest Tessa gave me the idea when she cut out a Christmas tree and gave it to me as an early Christmas present. It was so cute and quaint that I thought we should add more of these. M girls were more than happy to help out and we cut out lots of Christmas trees from our pizza cardboard circles from dinner that night!

Oh you don't save those for crafts? Well, we do. Otherwise I'd have to buy cardboard every other week. My girls are serious crafters and use cardboard on a regular basis to build all manner of architecture….Since Friday night is pizza night…..free cardboard saves on a weekly basis!







I definitely believe in having decorations that reflect your family…the whole family. 
Even if it means there might be a small odor de pepperoni instead of pine needles that tickles your nose as you enter our home.
Great memories are worth it.

Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/04/01/that-diy-party-10/#xgMAcRCgRocl5vmh.99  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Mod Vintage Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...