September 11, 2012

Epic Score at the Thrift Store, YO!

Ok homegirls, you are gonna be so jealous of what I got!!!

Yes, I got these at the thrift store!

I couldn't even shop for stuff I was so worried someone would buy them while I was trapped in my underwear in the dressing room so I just bagged the whole thing and bought them asap and then went shopping!

So do you want to know why this is EPIC, YO!
Check it:

Hold on to your sequins 'cuz it is about to go
Super Sonic 
EPIC
YO YO YO! 

I'm a rockstar of epicness



Jake is a rockstar of tough guy


and cuteness. Don't tell him you saw this....

Always being renewed,

9 comments:

  1. You are so not kidding! I am super jealous! Awesome score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are a rockstar of epicness, great 'Score' and then 50% off too, you totally ROCK! Had to Smile about the afraid to go in the Dressing Room bit because once I made that mistake... and came out to find two Ladies raiding my Cart! I got all the stuff back, but it was a close call!!!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just cant wait to see what you do with them. I have a cane chair that I picked up on a junk heap and didnt know what to do with it. I will stay tuned for the outcome.
    :-)
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome!!! Can't wait to see you do your magic on your new finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome!!! Can't wait to see you do your magic on your new finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-great thrift score. You were right to snatch those chairs up and get them in the car before shopping for more finds. Can't wait to see the cushions you come up with. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great find on some good looking chairs. I can't wait to see what cushions you choose. Great looking rock star, too. GBU

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, You are so totally awesome!!! i can't wait to see what you do to them. Best wshes on your new shoppe in Bellevue, can't wait to see it when we visit. Much love and prayers, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a Thrift Store Diva! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...