November 19, 2012

5 Minute Pillow Makeover

Ever have something that just needs a little bit of some-im, some-im?
This pillow fell into that category


small and cute but in need of a pick me up! My friend Cristi inspired me when she took a Sharpie to her plain pull-down shade. So I decided to take a Sharpie to the pillow........

Simple and so
much

Better

(Although we have a coloring on the wall problem in our house with Tessa so I had to do this in secret)
Secretly enjoy coloring on your pillows!

Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies! Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

1 comment:

  1. You just gave me an idea for some plain boring white pillows sitting on my sofa! Thanks for the inspo Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...