January 15, 2012

Vintage pyramid console table


SO here is the first of the furniture finds that got completed.

Here is the before:




And here she is dressed up...



I originally had the hardware in silver but did not like the tri-color effect. As soon as I sprayed them black, I knew it was the right choice. Love the tuxedo look.



What do you think?


Always being renewed,

Linking arms with these blissfully beautiful bloggers: Feathered Nest Friday, The Shabby Nest,good one, ,,Photobucket
The DIY Show Off  shabby creek cottage  theartsygirlconnectionThe 36th AvenueRedoux Furniture Feature Fridays With A Shot Of Brandy {Primp} Photobucket





8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, So glad I found your great blog...I'm following you around to see all the great ideas you come up with...Stop by anytime, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooo that is my kind of table!!! Most people would have just passed that baby by - so glad you saw the potential!! lovin' the tuxedo look too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What an amazing transformation!! You did an awesome job! So glad you stopped by and linked this up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously in love with this project!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to join our Pin'Inspiration party this week. I'm hoping that you'll pop by tomorrow and share at my "Beat The Winter Blues" party. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this re-do! I stopped in from the Shabby Creek linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i left a comment...or i tried to leave a comment...so i apologize if this gets up there twice. this looks amazing and i love the shape of this piece. and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to feature this!! Check out the party tomorrow and grab a button!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That console is awesome! That would look great in my house! Wish I could find one of those! ~ Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...