January 26, 2012

Bad Back!!

I am sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days. I was hoping to do a big push of the other two pieces I had shown you but my back went out and I look like a stooped over 90 year old woman!

So in the mean time here are a few inspiration pieces to look at!


















Pair of 1940's Night Stands in White Lacquer w/ Nickel Hardware
ABC Modern













Pair of Elegant Bedside Tables with Mirror Lacquer Finish
Lobel Modern






Del marle black side table
Elegant Homes Direct



Hopefully this weekend I will have some photos to show you!
Please say a prayer that this lower back thing decides to stop monkeying around with my to-do list! I am not good at sitting still..... 

Always being renewed,

2 comments:

  1. I hope your back will be better soon...I just checked out your shop page, you have some amazing stuff...loved those round seat chairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Hope you're feeling better! Can't wait to see what you do with the end table with (or without) the leather inset! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...